In today’s time, there is a problem which is seen in every fourth person, that is being overweight, for which there is only one true cure, that is physical hard work. No matter how many remedies you adopt, many types of experiments are done, but the most effective experiments are exercises.
This exercise can be in any form, either morning walk, yoga, pranayama or weight training. You can fulfill your dream of losing weight only by adopting whichever of these is right for you and whatever you can do regularly.
In this article, we will tell you some important things about gym i.e. weight training in which there are answers to those questions which often arise in the mind of people when they want to be a part of any kind of weight loss program.
Weight Training Exercises Gym Tips Weight Training Tips
- First of all decide how much time you can give to daily workout which should not be less than 40 minutes and more than 1.30 minutes.
- It’s a good idea to eat something 15 minutes before coming to the gym. Not too much, like biscuits with tea, or fruits, juices etc. Doing weight training on an empty stomach does not provide correct and effective results. There is a concept that exercise should be done on an empty stomach but these rules are for yoga and pranayam. It is important to have enough energy for workout in the gym. Second, going to the gym on an empty stomach can also cause acidity.
- Warm up: This is very important but it is foolish to spend more time warming up than necessary. Cardio is a better option for warming up.
- While doing gym, it is very important to have correct position. It is more important to have correct body position than lifting maximum weight, otherwise injuries can occur which can spoil your entire life.
- Do two to three sets of any exercise and increase the weight per set as per your capacity. Keep the rotation at 20 to 25 and even after this you are doing it easily, then increase the weight next time. Girls can also increase their weight, there is no problem in that.
- Learn all the exercises correctly in the workout first. Work out only by staying with a trainer for a few days.
- During workout, take 1 minute rest between each exercise, this will help your heartbeat to become normal in the next exercise. This also helps in getting exercise well.
- Weight training three days a week and cardio three days is considered very good, it also helps in toning the body and increases stamina.
- Divide your weight training days into upper workout, lower workout and shoulder workout and on cardio days, do abs exercises. By making a chart like this and doing your workout systematically, your mind will remain engaged and you will also get good results.
- Do a little warm up in the beginning and some stretching at the end, this will maintain flexibility in the body. But do not spend more time than necessary in both.
- Keep taking sips of water during workout, this prevents dehydration and remains energetic.
- Cardio increases stamina. Do not do it more than necessary because running too much can cause knee pain in the future.
- Focus while working out This improves concentration and also prevents accidents.
Some important questions that are frequently asked:
In how much time will I lose how much weight?
This is a very stupid question which many a times the trainer has to answer to please his/her trainee but in reality this question cannot be answered. It all depends on your hard work and more than that, on your body type. It is not right to predict this because if this does not happen, the trainee can also go into depression.
Weight loss is such a task that if a person does not get results, he/she gets a feeling of disappointment very quickly, which gives very wrong results. It is very important to have positive thinking to lose weight.
Will I or will I get fat if I stop exercising?
You should keep one thing in mind. There is no balance in your body, that is why you are gaining weight, either there is some hormonal problem, thyroid, or there is a decrease in metabolism due to which you are getting fat. These deficiencies or excesses never go away from the body.
You can maintain it only through exercise, if you leave it, this maintenance will deteriorate and you will start getting fat again. This does not mean that you should not exercise, because if there is any deficiency, it is wise to accept it and treat it. Regular workout makes the body healthy, there is no harm in it.
Girls too can do weight exercises?
This is absolutely wrong. Girls can do all the weight exercises as per their stamina. Many people say that by doing this, girls become muscular and their fragility goes away.
This is absolutely wrong, there are no such hormones to develop heavy muscles in girls, girls who develop their muscles have to take medical help for this, in which hormones are transferred in their body. Therefore, thinking that girls cannot do heavy weight training is absolutely wrong.
The difference between weight loss and inches loss is:
An important task of gym training or weight training is to reduce inches, in which BMI (Body Metabolic Index) is reduced. Whatever BMI is right according to your height and age is calculated and weight training is taken accordingly. are |
Weight training usually results in body toning which strengthens and builds the body and this is the reason why inches are lost in weight training and weight either remains the same or sometimes even increases which is not disappointing.
This does not mean that you are becoming fat. If you are losing inches and there is no decrease in weight, it means that your body is getting stronger, your body is working as per weight training and is giving you better results.
Sleep is beneficial during weight training
When we work on the muscles, the muscles get tired and a kind of pain develops in them, which indicates which part of the body you worked on in today’s program. Even when we work out, we get energy from the body and when we sleep, our muscles relax and their recovery takes place, even then the body uses its fat as energy to relax, this leads to fat loss.
This is why it is important for people doing weight training to take good sleep of 7 to 9 hours which proves beneficial for them. If you don’t do this, you start gaining weight and the body starts becoming tired and weak.
Consuming protein is beneficial during weight training.
In weight training, we especially work on the muscles and the main food of the muscles is protein. If the muscles get protein to recover then they remain in the right shape i.e. toned and strong and if they get carbs Then fat starts getting accumulated in the body. In this way it is said that eating protein burns or reduces body fat.
The second reason is that proteins digest slowly and provide energy to the body for a long time. To reduce inches, it is beneficial to eat protein along with protein, that is, taking protein in food along with extra protein also leads to inches loss. If someone wants to get fat then he can get fat quickly if he takes carbs with extra protein.