Many times you plan to go to the gym tomorrow and work out vigorously, but that tomorrow never comes. We do not do workouts even at home because it is difficult to have machines and facilities like gym available at home.
As a result, one just gets envious of others’ fit bodies. In such a situation, if we say that you can easily keep yourself fit and healthy by exercising at home without any machine, then you are justified in being happy. We are not talking in the air, rather we will prove it with solid evidence.
In this article of StyleCraze, we have brought for you the top 10 cardio exercises which you can do anywhere. By doing these, you will not only burn your calories but will also improve your metabolism. We will tell you how to do cardio exercise, and will also tell you its benefits.
Top 10 Cardio Exercises You Can Do At Home
Great Cardio Exercises at Home
It would not be wrong if it is said that jumping jack is the most important in the category of cardio exercise. Doing this burns a huge amount of calories. Also, by doing this, the thighs get strengthened and they get the right shape. Not only this, doing this exercise also helps in bringing the stomach into proper shape.
How to do Cardio Exercises :
- It is important to stretch your legs and arms before starting this exercise, so that it can be done easily and there is no problem while doing it.
- Now stand absolutely straight and keep the waist and head straight. Keep the hands straight at the bottom along with the body and both the legs should remain connected together.
- Now jump as high as you can in the air, bending your knees slightly.
- While jumping, open your legs a little and extend both the arms away from the body and take them above the head.
- When you come down, there should be space between the legs and the hands should remain straight upwards.
- Now, while jumping back, join the feet together and bring the hands down spreading them away from the body.
- Keep in mind that this has to be done not slowly but fast, only then it will be beneficial.
Note: In the beginning, you can do two rounds of this exercise and jump at least 30 times in each round. Later, when you become accustomed, you can do five rounds instead of two. It is easy to do this cardio exercise at home.
Cross jack is also an excellent exercise to burn calories. Also, by doing this exercise, the extra fat accumulated on thighs, biceps, triceps and calves can be reduced. Through this, it becomes easy to tone the abs also.
How to do Cross Jack:
- Join both the legs and stand straight and keep the waist and head straight. Also keep the arms straight with the body.
- Now spread your legs slightly and jump in the air.
- Then when you come back down, keep your legs on the ground by crossing each other.
- During this entire process, keep your hands near your waist or you can cross each other while raising your hands in front till the shoulders. You can watch the video given here to understand this process.
- Try to inhale as you jump and exhale as you cross your legs.
Note: In the beginning, you can do two rounds of this exercise and jump at least 30 times in each round. Later, when you become accustomed, you can do five rounds instead of two.
This exercise also can be easily done at home. This does not take much time to do. This exercise can be completed in barely one minute.
In this, you just have to stand at one place and bring both the legs up one by one, bending them at the knees. Besides, it is also important to move the hands fast, so that the heart rate can increase and the full benefit of this exercise can be obtained. You can also do this slowly by standing at one place like jogging. This cardio exercise can be done at home comfortably.